4 Ways to Overcome Samsung Bootloop Mobile
Android phone experiencing bootloop is not surprising. Because this problem often occurs in various brands of Android cellphones. So it is not impossible if your smartphone experiences a bootloop. So what to do if this happens? Don’t worry, Doran Gadget will discuss how to solve a bootloop Samsung cellphone here.
What is Bootloop?
For those who do not understand, Bootloop is a condition where the phone cannot enter the system and stops processing. Usually the cellphone that experiences a bootloop is only the Samsung logo appears when it is turned on.
There are several types of bootloop that occur on Samsung phones. Ranging from heavy to light. If the bootloop problem is mild, it can be solved without the need for a computer. But if it’s already heavy, then inevitably the way to overcome the Samsung bootloop can be by flashing it using the ODIN application which can be accessed via a computer or laptop.
How to Overcome a Samsung Bootloop HP
Depending on how heavy the bootloop is, here are some ways to overcome the Samsung bootloop that you can try. Read more below!
If the bootloop that occurs is light enough, you only need to turn off the cellphone, remove the entire SIM card, and the memory card. Then let it sit for 30 minutes before plugging it back in. After that turn on the device. Then the device will turn on again as before. If you’re still experiencing a bootloop, try a few other methods.
Even though you can’t enter the system, you can clear the Android cache by going to the recovery menu. Follow these steps:
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons together for a few moments until the screen displays the Samsung logo and release both buttons
- The screen will display the recovery mode menu. Select the ‘advanced’ menu then ‘wipe dalvik-cache’
- After that select ‘storage & mounts’ then select the option ‘wipe cache partition’ and wait until the process is complete
- When finished, select Reebot System Now to re-enter the Android system
- Wait until the boot process is complete. For the initial boot after wiping cache usually takes a long time like 5-10 minutes.
If you need another information about business you can visit this site treadmillsandellipticalmachines
Flash via Recovery
Flash this one can be done without having to use a PC. You only need to download the Samsung HP firmware according to the type and can only be done on Samsung phones that have an external slot. Here’s how:
- Download Samsung cellphone firmware here. After successfully downloaded, copy the firmware file and move it to external memory.
- Then turn off the smartphone by pressing the power button and volume up simultaneously.
- Release all buttons until the Samsung logo appears and enter Recovery mode.
- Select the Wipe Cache Apartition menu and wait for it to finish then select the Apply Upgrade From External Storage menu.
- Locate the previously downloaded firmware file and follow the instructions that appear
When finished, please select Reboot System Now.
Flash via ODIN
If you still can’t, then the way to overcome the Samsung bootloop HP that you can do is to flash it again using a PC. follow these steps:
- Determine the right firmware. Before flashing, look for the stock ROM that matches your Samsung type. choose between firmware one pack or full pack.
- After that select the ODIN version that is suitable for your Samsung type. Also check whether Odin is compatible with fullpack or onepack firmware.
- After that do the flash with the steps listed in accordance with the choice of one pack or full pack.
Read More: phonephlash